Even after previously logging in to AnkiApp, you may be presented with the authorization (sign in) screen and asked to sign in again on the same device for one or more of the following reasons:
- You've upgraded the system on your device (e.g. iOS updates, etc.)
- You've un-installed and re-installed AnkiApp
- A major AnkiApp update has been installed
- A period of time has passed without authentication
- You've chosen to "Log Out" from the profile menu
Account security is extremely important to us, which is why we never store passwords or transmit account information over insecure connections. If you've forgotten your password, you can request a password reset from the "Forgot Password?" link on the authorization screen.