Cram.com no longer makes its flashcards available to us programmatically, so Cram.com decks do not appear in search results anymore.
You may still be able to use decks from Cram.com, by following this procedure. Note that this procedure will only import the text contents of a Cram.com deck. Images or other media will not be imported.
1) Go to https://www.cram.com.
2) Find the deck you wish to import into AnkiApp.
3) Use their Export functionality, set to Tab delimited, and copy the contents that appears in their textbox.
4) Paste the copied text into a new Google Sheets spreadsheet.
5) Download the spreadsheet as CSV.
6) Use the "Import Decks" feature in-app to import.